‘Q’ What is the World Export Group LP?
‘A’ The World Export Group LP is an Australian Limited Partnership Group of Companies operating globally under an Entrepreneur World Visa.
The Partnership is developing its World Visa Agenda to support Immigrant Visa Investors with access to accepted Western Countries. The purpose is to optionally join with the Partnership for benefiting in trade with their existing Country and the Prime Countries offered for an entrepreneurial business relationship. The Partnership provides the necessary Venture Capital to support the Entrepreneur World Visa (the “Partnership”).
The accepted Countries offered include initially Australia, British Territory Turks and Caicos Islands (TCI), Canada, Guam (USA), Hong Kong, USA and Vanuatu with the option of first obtaining a fast-Track Permanent Residency pending Citizenship in the Country of Choice. This also includes TCI in the Caribbean 1.5 hours flying time to Miami, Vanuatu in the South Pacific 2.0 hours flying time to Brisbane, Australia and Guam (USA) in the Philippines Sea.
The Group of Companies participate in the Partnership dealing through a variety of Corporations consisting of Import / Export, construction, marketing, finance and Banking.
‘Q’ What is the Difference of the Partnership’s World Visa to a Normal Government Country of Choice Visa?
‘A’ The World Visa is a fast and smart way to obtain the Country of Choice Visa …. !
The World Visa accelerates the Country of Choice Visa by joint venturing with the Partnership so Members qualify for the required Visa by investing in (the “Country of Choice”). This investment purposely adds to the selected Country’s Gross Domestic Products [GDP] (the “Joint Venture”).
The Partnership shall establish an operating Company Name in (the “Selected Country of Choice”) dealing in the business of Export / Import or related ventures incorporated in the Business Resorts of the Partnership as (the “Joint Venture Company”) in all of its current operating Countries of;
The World Visa also has a fast-track by having all Immigrant Visa Members the opportunity of participating in a choice of two (2) Legal International Financial Centres (IFC) with the Partnership as below in addition to the Country of Choice as selected:
In addition to the Country of Choice World Visa, (a) consisting of a Home, (b) Employment / Joint Venture operation in the Business of the Partnership in its Export / Import and related businesses, (c) the optional participation in the Partnership’s Fast-Track International Financial Centres (IFCs), (d) while also including in the World Visa the optional use of the Partnership’s World Experience as the World Visa’s International Flag Ship for cruising the World as its International Business Resort.
‘Q’ What is the Principal Asset of the Partnership, Visa Members invest in to obtain their World Visa?
‘A’ The Principal Asset of the Partnership is the Partnership itself through it Group of Companies below:
The Group of Companies of the Partnership deal in are (a) Export / Import, (b) Development and Building Companies, (c) Real Estate and (d) International Banking pursuant to Section 25A of the Federal Reserve Board Act.
The wide selection of the Partnership’s Group of Companies is owning substantial Cable Assets of the Partnership through its Members (the “Cable Assets“).
The Partnership’s Cable Assets are the assets available to establish a Line of Credit from Major Banks for establishing the Bank Holding Company which in turn provides the Visa Members with the Self Liquidating Venture Capital Loan to assist Visa Members obtain the end Permanent Visa in their Country of Choice above.
Visa Members invest directly to the Partnership through the Trustee with the acquisition of Partnership Units (Shares) to the value of their Investment sought by the Country of Choice as indicated in the Price List provided by the Partnership.
‘Q’ What are the benefits to the Immigrant Visa Partners joining the Partnership?
‘A’ The Benefits to the Visa members are many and varied as follows:
The selected World Visa by Visa Members shall allow Visa Members to commence their business in the Members’ home Country while assimilating in the Selected Country of Choice with a “living experience” while satisfying immigration requirements’ of the Country of Choice through the Joint Venture.
The Joint Venture shall also arrange to provide its Visa Member Partners a Self Liquidating Venture Capital Loan arranged by the Partnership with the Bank Holding Company or its WEP Bank Branches for their equity share of funding in the Joint Venture Company for the Country of Choice (the “Venture Capital Loan“)
The Venture Capital Loan shall be established through the Partnership’s listed Private Bank Holding Company incorporating its Bank Branches in either USA, NASDAQ or Canada’s TSX (the “Bank Holding Company”) [BHC].
A similar Self Liquidating Home or seperate Business Loan shall be provided for Visa Members over five (5) years to the value of the selected Permanent Visa of Choice within the Business Resort developed by the Partnership.
The Visa Members are also able to grow their respective businesses with the added Business Infrastructure provided by the Partnership, overseen by the Members’ Oversight Committee.
Each of the Business Resorts infrastructure is designed to be modelled on super fast Technology from internet connection with close proximity to transport, schools, hospitals and modern business offices established as required close to the CBD of respective City for apartment living. Those not needing CBD living, home and apartment lifestyles shall be available in most areas 20 minutes or less away from the CBD with rapid transport or motor vehicle access.
Note: The Business Jets and Yachts for the World Business Resorts are considered essential part of the living and working environment for the Business Resort’s Export / Import, development and other businesses of the Partnership’s Members. The costs are adjusted against the profits of the Partnership’s Businesses.
‘Q’ How Long for World Visa Members obtaining their Selected Country Permanent Visa?
A. The start time is almost immediate from the signing of the World Visa Agreement by Members as explained below:
- (1) World Visa Members upon signing the Partnership’s Visa Member Agreement can start making arrangements for their planned relocation to their Country of Choice with the assistance of the Partnership for their Immigration clearance.
- (2) Member’s first step shall be to obtain clearance as the principal Visa Investor by making an Application to join the Business of the Partnership through the Partnership’s Joint Venture with the Venture Capital Funding available for investment in the Member’s Country of Choice.
- (3) Subject to the Country of Choice selection by the Visa Member and the clearance of the Immigration Requirements, a Temporary Work Visa shall be available to the Visa Member and its family to suit the Visa Member’s needs as far as living and education requirements (the “Temporary Work Visa”).
- (4) The Temporary Work Permit shall be replaced with the Permanent Resident Visa after the following qualification period set for Permanent Visa which may be *one (1) year to **five (5) or ***seven (7) years as shown in the following Table:
TWO STAGE IMMIGRANT VISA JOINT VENTURE TO REACH COUNTRY OF CHOICE
Codes: SC = Sub Class, VC = Venture Capital, PRC = Permanent Resident Certificate
|Countries US$||SC Visas||Visa Type||World Visa Value||Cost + VC Loan*|
|Australia||SC132||*Permanent||US$1.5 Million||US$500K + US$1Mil*|
|SC188||**Permanent||US$1.5 Million||US$500K + US$1Mil*|
|SC888||**Permanent||US$5.0 Million||US$3 Mil + US$2Mil*|
|Canada||E-2 Temp||**Temp/Perm||US$500K to US$1Mil||US$500K + US$500*|
|VC CA$2 Mil||*Temp/Perm||US$500K to US$2 Mil||US$500K+US$1.5 Mil*|
|Caribbean (TCI)||PRC Visa||**Permanent||US$1,500,000||US$500 + US$1Mil*|
|Note: Visa||Qualifies||Major Visas||After Five ( 5) Years|
|Hong Kong||PRC Visa||***Perm’nt||US$1,500,000||US$500K + US1.0M*|
|Philippines||Treaty||Trader Visa*||US$1,500,000||US$500K + US$1.0M*|
|USA||E2 Treaty||Trader Visa*||US$500,000||**Start E-2 + VC Loan|
|EB-5||Permanent**||US$1,500,000 +||US$500K + US$1.0M*|
Note: **USA Special Early Start EB-5 Visa Offer. Start with the E-2 Visa @ US$500,000 + US$1.0 Million Venture Capital Loan (US$1,500,000). US$500,000 of the VC Loan value is credited to the World Visa Member Florida’s Home (US$ 1.0 Million) through the Joint Venture. The total US$1,000,000 VC Loan is Self Liquidating through the Joint Venture.
‘Q’ What is required for the USA E-2 Visa?
‘A’ The following information has been extracted from the USA Immigration Website.
Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Treaty Trader (E-1) and Treaty Investor (E-2) visas are for citizens of countries with which the United States maintains treaties of commerce and navigation. For a list of participating countries, select Treaty Countries.
You must be coming to the United States to:
- Engage in substantial trade, including trade in services or technology, in qualifying activities, principally between the United States and the treaty country; or
- Develop and direct the operations of an enterprise in which you have invested a substantial amount of capital.
- The Partnership shall have the USA Corporation available for the Joint Venture.
- The Member shall be the Investor to qualify for the E-2 Visa.
To Qualify for an E-2 Visa
- The investor, either a person, partnership or corporate entity, must have the citizenship of a treaty country.
- If a business, at least 50 percent of the business must be owned by persons with the treaty country’s nationality.
- The investment must be substantial, with investment funds or assets committed and irrevocable. It must be sufficient to ensure the successful operation of the enterprise.
- The investment must be a real operating enterprise, an active commercial or entrepreneurial undertaking. A paper organization, speculative or idle investment does not qualify. Uncommitted funds in a bank account or similar security are not considered an investment.
- It must generate significantly more income than just to provide a living to you and family, or it must have a significant economic impact in the United States.
- You must have control of the funds, and the investment must be at risk in the commercial sense. Loans secured with the assets of the investment enterprise are not allowed.
- You must be coming to the United States to develop and direct the enterprise. If you are not the principal investor, you must be considered an essential employee, employed in a supervisory, executive, or highly specialized skill capacity. Ordinary skilled and unskilled workers do not qualify.
‘Q’ What are the Partnership’s Venture Capital Loan Monies for the Joint Venture Enterprise?
‘A’ The Partnership’s Venture Capital Loan monies are shown below!
- The Venture Capital Loan monies are produced by the Partnership’s under-sea Copper Cable of the Partnership as contracted with the full knowledge of the US Navy and hereinafter referred to as the Partnership’s World Export Funds.
- The Venture Capital Loan Monies are produced using the Cable Map below but in more detail from Maps available covering the Alaskan Islands to San Diego California rout and beyond to Panama. Additional Cables are sent across to Hawaii and the Pacific Islands close to Australia.
- One of the Ventures undertaken by the Partnership shall be to raise a sample of the Cable close to San Diego and store in California for obtaining Insurance of all the contracted Cable for raising a Credit Line from Major Banks for use by the Partnership as the World Venture Capital Funding.
- The World Venture Capital Funding shall allow Immigrant Visa Investors to participate by investing their Country of selection through the World Visa ‘Partnership Unit’ for Australia, Canada, Caribbean (TCI), Hong Kong, Philippines or the USA (the “Partnership Unit Investment”).
- The Partnership Unit Investment shall also provide for the Partnership’s recovery of the Cable using its funds through the World Export Private Bank or one its Country Branches (Working Name only).
‘Q’ What is the Purpose of the Business Resorts?
‘A’ The Business Resorts are an important Element of the World Visa as shown below!
- The Business Resorts are a mixture of Live, Work and Play. The planning provides for (1) the development of homes, gardens, parks for living, (2) commercial developments for shopping with convenient work environment and facilities to assist the business of the Partnership with Private Jet Planes and Motor Vessels for the Resorts, (3) which can also be used for members fun-time while also being close to most sport recreation areas.
- Each of the Business Resorts in planning are shown at the links below:
- Caribbean (TCI); + Ambergris Cay
- Hong Kong;
- Philippines; and
- United States of America (USA).
‘Q’ What is meant by Reciprocal Use of Business Resorts?
‘A’ Reciprocal Use of the Business Resorts are generally described below:
- The Intent of the Partnership is to provide Visa Members with the option of changing Countries by way of their respective Business Resorts, should the Visa Members have a change of mind or some difficulty arose in meeting all of the Immigration concerns of the initial selected Country.
- This provision is only available if the Visa Member has not been issued with a Country of Choice Permanent Visa as clarified further at the World Reciprocal Use page with some helpful hints for each Country.
‘Q’ What is a Founding Partner?
‘A’ Founding Partners are limited to a maximum of US$10,000,000 as follows:
- The Partnership is offering approximately the first (10) to (20) Limited Partner Members joining the Partnership for a selected World Visa for the Country of Choice as shown at the Free WHC Equity Offer a Bonus Free Equity in the World Holdings Corporation (WHC) upon listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange (the “WHC TSX Listing”).
- In brief, the Free WHC Equity provided is to cover the initial working capital of WHC in the amount US$ 10,000,000 being an equal US$ value for a matching value of Members’ US$ 10,000,000 value of World Visa purchases by way of three (3) Year Share Options upon the WHC TSX listing.
- The Partnership is expediting the Founding Partners World Visa purchases pursuant to the Security Exemption permitted under the Australian Partnership Act 1892 as amended and Section [708 5(b)] of the Australian Corporation Act 2001.
- This Exemption provides for the Partnership to expedite its Venture Capital Funding through the sale of its World Visa Units for:
a) expediting the US Bank holding Company with the use of US$2,000,000 as required by the US Federal Reserve Board Act, Section 25 (Paragraph 10 below);
b) the balance of the funds shall be used for depositing into WHC as a Holding Bank to commence the Business of the WHC as a Bank Holding Company in exchange for supplying Fractional Loans to WEG to produce the further US$2 billion of funding from WEG’s Cable Assets for further Venture Capital Deposits into WHC as outlined in ‘G’ above.
10. Capital stock [Click on (1) above]
No corporation shall be organized under the provisions of this section with a capital stock of less than $2,000,000, one-quarter of which must be paid in before the corporation may be authorized to begin business, and the remainder of the capital stock of such corporation shall be paid in installments of at least 10 per centum on the whole amount to which the corporation shall be limited as frequently as one installment at the end of each succeeding two months from the time of the commencement of its business operations until the whole of the capital stock shall be paid in: Provided, however, That whenever $2,000,000 of the capital stock of any corporation is paid in the remainder of the corporation’s capital stock or any unpaid part of such remainder may, with the consent of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and subject to such regulations and conditions as it may prescribe, be paid in upon call from the board of directors; such unpaid subscriptions, however, to be included in the maximum of 10 per centum of the national bank’s capital and surplus which a national bank is permitted under the provisions of this Act to hold in stock of corporations engaged in business of the kind described in this section and in section 25 of the Federal Reserve Act as amended. The capital stock of any such corporation may be increased at any time, with the approval of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, by a vote of two-thirds of its shareholders or by unanimous consent in writing of the shareholders without a meeting and without a formal vote, but any such increase of capital shall be fully paid in within ninety days after such approval; and may be reduced in like manner, provided that in no event shall it be less than $2,000,000. No corporation, except as herein provided, shall during the time it shall continue its operations, withdraw or permit to be withdrawn, either in the form of dividends or otherwise, any portion of its capital. Any national bank may invest in the stock of any corporation organized under this section. The aggregate amount of stock held by any national bank in all corporations engaged in business of the kind described in this section or section 25 shall not exceed an amount equal to 10 percent of the capital and surplus of such bank unless the Board determines that the investment of an additional amount by the bank would not be unsafe or unsound and, in any case, shall not exceed an amount equal to 20 percent of the capital and surplus of such bank.